Bright Future Secondary School (BFSS), an educational organization, came to existence with an aim to provide quality and comprehensive education with the motto ‘Education is the basic need of all human beings.’ It was established in 2044 B.S. Education - for a better future, for the all-round development of the students along with the value-based practical education is the theme of BFSS. We are determined to provide the best teaching learning environment, to produce capable, self-dependent Nepalese citizen and globally competitive students.
Our Mission and Vision / Our Educational Aim:
To be the center of academic excellence by providing quality education within the framework and direction of Ministry of Education, Government of Nepal creating efficient human resources is our mission. We have a vision to be a professionally reputed learning center, known for academic excellence in this region. To develop socially, culturally and professionally capable citizens is the main mission.
Salient Features of Bright Future School:
· Centrally located attractive buildings with all required facilities.
· Glorious history and trend of SLC/SEE Results; Outstanding performance
· Montessori based education system in junior classes; learning by doing
· A team of highly qualified, experienced, dedicated teachers and other non- teaching staffs.
· Peaceful and Homely Environment
· Scholarship and Awards for the deserving students, Affordable fee structures, individual care of students.
· International Relationship with other organization from Korea, Germany India, etc.
· Regular interaction with parents
· Additional extra classes as per the requirements.
· Personality development through counselling and guidance.
· Well Equipped Science Lab, Library with Audio-visual facilities
· Yoga and Meditation: Dance, Music, Scouts, Arts
· Boys/Girls Futsal ; Indoor/outdoor sports, games
· Transportation Facility
BFS is located in Chandragiri Municipality, Tinthana, Naikap, Kathmandu district. The school is located near the main highway, with peaceful surroundings and spacious area. There are around 1400 students studying currently from Nursery to Secondary Level.
BFSS creates and emphasis a learning culture where all learners are fully engaged in holistic, meaningful and innovative learning; in a caring and sharing collaborative learning environment following the participatory approach supported by our parents/guardians. We aim to prepare individuals who can face the challenges and opportunities of 21st century being a successful member of global community. We motivate our student in a caring and creative learning to bring out the best of them. Every student are different and differently able persons, our main objective is to enhance their knowledge, thinking critically and communicating effectively being socially responsible person. We follow innovative teaching techniques to make learning more enjoyable, effective and practical. We stress and promote the essence of self-dependence moral behavior and dedication to duty and responsibility. We prefer creative teaching learning methodology.